Rutin is a natural supplement that is useful in the treatment of many conditions like glaucoma, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, and poor blood circulation. Also, there has been a lot of studies that have given undisputed evidence that rutin has both preventive and healing properties.
So, how does it aid natural hemorrhoid cure?
1-Rutin strengthens blood vessels and makes capillaries less fragile thus speeding up their healing. Hemorrhoids are weakened blood vessels that lead to the formation of swollen and inflamed varicose like veins found inside the rectum and outside the anus. (This is the opening at the end of the rectum that lets you empty your bowels.)
Hemorrhoids are associated with low body levels of rutin. Increasing its levels strengthens blood vessels including, your inflamed hemorrhoids.
2- Also, it lessens capillary permeability. That means it keeps the wrong things from creeping through the capillary wall and into your tissues. This prevents inflammatory mediators, allergy mediators, and other invaders from permeating the capillary walls and entering surrounding tissues. The result is you have a stronger immune system and you will get sick less often. The inflammation in the pile vessels is also subdued.
Buckwheat is the main source of rutin, but you’ll also find it in:
- Citrus fruits including oranges, lemon, grapefruit, and limes, and their rinds
- Other fruits, such as blackberries, prunes, cranberries, apricots, cherries, and the peels of apples
- Vegetables, including green peppers
- Rose hips
- Bee pollen
- Black tea
How can you use rutin?
-You can take 100 mg three times daily. Drink 8 oz or more of water when you take this medicine.
-If you are experiencing severe symptoms, you can take up to 500mg of rutin at night at once. Some people have experienced drastic improvement in their serious symptoms after consuming this dose of this natural cure.
-Some other people prefer to take 2-3 tablets of 50mg twice daily to resolve their acute symptoms.
Rutin is sold over-the-counter, it’s inexpensive and for some sufferers it relieves their symptoms almost immediately.
· It makes the body more resistant to infections by blocking inflammatory mediators from seeping through capillary walls
· It decreases intra eye pressure associated with glaucoma
· It makes the blood less viscid and it improves circulation of blood
· It discourages the retention of excessive fluid in the subcutaneous tissues of the body
· It stops excessive bleeding in the gum
· It reduces ringing sensations in the ear
· It helps to relieve the post menopausal symptom of hot flashes in elderly women.
· It helps to speed up the healing of bruised tissues
· It aids collagen metabolism
Although it hardly causes side effects, some few people experienced have experienced the following side effects after taking it:
- Upset stomach
- Heart racing
- Muscle stiffness
Some other people have also experienced the following allergic reactions:
- Central chest pain
- Edema of the hands, face and legs
- Difficulty in breathing
- Skin rashes
However, the use of rutin is not advised in the following situations:
1-It should not be used on pregnant women especially during the first three months of pregnancy.
2-Avoid the use of this natural cure if you are breastfeeding; its consumption in breastfeeding mothers could lead to the development of infant leukemia.
3-It should not be given to children under 18 years of age.
There are many natural simple cures for hemorrhoids that you can use, all you have to do is to discover as much as you can about good natural hemorrhoid cures.